Below is a list of in-house technology services we provide and devices we have available for use at Moultonborough Public Library.
Our Toshiba industrial copier and scanner can preform the following:
- make black and white copies. Features include zoom, single sided, double sided, finishing, quality adjustments and more.
- scan documents and photos to an external USB flash drive (please bring your own) or send to an email address for physical and/or online access to your materials.
Our printing equipment includes:
- 1 B&W wireless Brother printer, compatible with wireless and Airprint
- 1 Toshiba printer connected to Study Carrels
Printers located within our study rooms include:
- black and white wired/wireless printer located in the Nancy McCue room
- color HP wired printer located in the Heritage (NH) Room
MPL has one of the only fax machines in the area. Please come to the circulation desk and request to fax. A staff member will scan and fax your documents for you on the fax machine located in the staff office. 1.00 per page for faxing services
Fees (put towards supplies)
Please bring all copies and print outs to circulation desk for payment
- $0.15 per page for paper black and white copies
- $0.15 for black and white prints, using any of our printers
- $1.00 per page for color prints, using the Heritage (NH) Room color printer
- $1.00 per page for faxing services
All computers and devices have internet access.
Technology for Use or Checkout at MPL
- 4 Google Chromebooks for in house check out. Works best with patrons who have a Google account.
- A variety of smart devices for checkout including iPads, Nooks, Kindles and more.
All in house devices are connected to our network for patrons, MPL GUEST.
Our WiFI network is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week within the MPL main building and in our parking lot, porches and patio. There is no password to connect and is free to the public.