Below is a list of in-house technology services we provide and devices we have available for use at Moultonborough Public Library.
Our Toshiba industrial copier and scanner can preform the following:
- make black and white copies. Features include zoom, single sided, double sided, finishing, quality adjustments and more.
- scan documents and photos to an external USB flash drive (please bring your own) or send to an email address for physical and/or online access to your materials.
Our printing equipment includes:
- 1 B&W wireless Brother printer
- 1 Toshiba printer, copier and scanner
MPL has one of the only fax machines in the area. We use a self-fax machine maintained by Fax24. Using a credit card and following the prompts you are able to scan easily. If you do not have a credit card, please see a staff member at the front desk. Cost is $1.75 for the first page and $1.00 for each additional page.
Fees (put towards supplies)
Please bring all copies and print outs to circulation desk for payment
- $0.15 per page for paper black and white copies
- $0.15 for black and white prints, using any of our printers
- $1.00 per page for color prints. Please see a staff member for color option.
All computers and devices have internet access.
Technology for Use or Checkout at MPL
- 4 Google Chromebooks for in house check out. Works best with patrons who have a Google account.
- A variety of smart devices for checkout including iPads, Nooks, Kindles and more.
All in house devices are connected to our network for patrons, MPLPUBLIC
Our WiFI network is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week within the MPL main building and in our parking lot, porches and patio. There is no password to connect and is free to the public.