LIBRARY HOURSOpen 6 days a week! Mon, Wed & Fri 10-5, Tue & Thu 10-8, and Sat 10-2
- We are still putting reserved materials out for front porch pick-up Mon-Fri 10-5. On Tuesdays & Thursday after 5pm, reserved materials will be brought into the lobby and patrons can pick them up until closing time. Also in bad weather we will bring books into the lobby.
- Masks are still required in the building and adult capacity is still a maximum of 10 people.
- Shortness of breath
- Other cold or flu-like symptoms
ANCESTRY.COM ACCESSWe apologize for the issues connecting with Ancestry.com. The link was not working correctly and we had to request our vendor to give us another solution.
Here are the instructions to access Ancestry.com from home:
1. Log into your account on the library catalog (Username is your last name, starting with a capital letter and your password is your library card # - the four digits). If you have trouble logging in or don't know your library card number, please call the library (476-8895) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Once you are in the catalog, search for Ancestry.com and you will see an eBook comes up (there is a red cover). Do not click on the title or the book cover.
3. Click the red words that say, "Click Here to View eBook"
4. If you didn't log into your account first, it will prompt you to log in.
5. When you click on those red words, it should bring you to the Ancestry.com site.
Exhibiting now in the Program RoomFeaturing our very own Megan Greenbaum, Technology Librarian! Come in and check out the beautiful display of her photographs.
Notary Services Available
We have a library employee who offers Notary services. There is no charge for this service. We do ask that you call the library to make sure the person is available before you come to the library.