- The Library is keeping their current hours (except during the holidays) and will continue to offer lobby pick-up for reserved items when the library is open.
- Masks are still required to enter the building, and there is a maximum of 10 adults in the building at one time.
- Public computers are available for 30 minute use. If you need more time, please someone at the front desk.
- Quiet study areas can still be booked for a 3 hour time slot.
- If you need technology assistance, you can drop in to talk with Megan, our technology librarian, about specific questions. You can also call with questions, if that is more convenient. Appointments are not being scheduled at this time due to the length of time and close proximity of the space.
Remember the 3 W's: Wash hands often, Wear a mask, and Watch your distance! Stay safe and healthy everyone!