NH VACCINE REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Pre-registration is open for PHASE 1B. To pre-register, go to: www.vaccines.nh.gov
Once you have pre-registered, you will receive an email (could be up to 24 after pre-registration) from the CDC. There will be a link in the email you need to click. TIP: Check your SPAM folder if you don't see an email in your INBOX.
Here is a STEP BY STEP GUIDE to help you through the appointment registration.
If you need a computer or help with registering for a vaccine, please call (476-8895) or come to the library and we can assist you. You can also call 2-1-1 for help.
The NH Division of Public Health Services has created an FAQ page about the COVID-19 Vaccine. Click here to acces it.
- The Library is open to the public 6 days a week, with a maximum capacity limit of 10 adults.
- The Library is continuing Lobby Pick-up for reserved items during open hours.
- Masks are required.
- Public computers are available for a 30 minute time limit.
- Study areas are available to book for up to 3 hours. Please contact the library for more information.
- Technology Assistance is now available via Zoom appointments and there are also designated Drop-In Hours throughout the week.
Please remember the 3 W's to stay safe and healthy:
- Wash hands often
- Wear a mask
- Watch your distance.