Friends of the Library Information
The Friends of Moultonborough Public Library is a volunteer group whose mission is to promote literacy in the community by supporting and enhancing the services of our local public library.
Interested in joining the Friends of Moultonborough Public Library?
The Friends meet the first Thursday of the month at 10:30am at the library. All are welcome to join!
Contact the Friends of MPL
How the Friends Support MPL
The Friends currently provide support for the following events and programs:
- Youth Summer Reading Programs
- Free or greatly discounted museum and local attraction passes. To see a list, click here.
- One-Book-One-Child in collaboration with local schools
- Literary Discussion Series
- Soup N' Sweets
- Chocolate Fare
- Holiday Open House
- Book & Author Luncheon
- Additional materials for the library collection