A Note From Your Friends of the Library...
The Friends of the Moultonborough Public Library is a volunteer group interested in supporting, promoting, and enhancing the services of our local library and our community.
Presently, the Friends provide support for:
- The Children’s Summer Reading and School Vacation programs
- Children’s Holiday special programs for Halloween, Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Easter and Maypole Celebrations
- Free Passes to the Libby Museum, the Currier Museum, the Wright Museum,
- Squam Lakes Natural Science Center, The Remick Museum, Canterbury Shaker Village and the McAuliffe-Shepard Discovery Center
- Expanded Community Outreach Programs including: One Book-One Child in co-ordination with the Moultonborough Central School and the Free Book Borrowing Stations offering free books to the community when the library is closed
- Additional magazines and DVD’s for the library collection
The Friends of the Moultonborough Public Library is open to all who love our library. Bring your ideas and suggestions and join us. Meetings are held at the library on the first Thursday of the month at 10 a.m. except for January and February.
Friends of the Library Directory
E-mail the Friends: email@example.com
President Jane Harrington
1st Vice President Sherry Weene
Treasurer Carol Dreyer
Recording Secretary Linda Ridenour
Membership Barbara Brash
Count me in, I want to support our amazing library!
The Friends of the Moultonborough Public Library is open to all who love our library. Bring your ideas and suggestions and join us. Meetings are held at the library on the first Thursday of the month at 10 a.m. except for January, February and March.
Please send in your membership dues with the form below. Your membership dues help offset some of the library expenses for special adult and children’s programs, museum passes, and capital improvements. Our membership year runs from January through December.
Returning members please contact the membership chair with any changes in postal or email addresses to insure delivery of the Friends’ newsletter which offers advance notice of upcoming library programs and special events.
Click on the link below to print a Membership Form